Summer Soirée

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Summer Soirée


Mary Katrantzou dress | Badgley Mischka peep toe pumps | Sondra Roberts pink handbag |Larkspur & Hawk rose gold earrings | Johnny Loves Rosie stretch bracelet |

Hello Lovely people,As summer would be officially over soon and fall would be knocking on our doors,I thought I should put together a summer evening party look.The whole look is really soft and the golden color adds a pop to it.The dress is lady like yet girly and perfect for a dinner date or a girls night out.The make up is again very minimalist yet chic.

*Life update-This month has been more busy than I expected it to be.My brother gifted me a pet (Golden Cocker Spaniel puppy) few days back *YAY* and the little one is keeping me on my toes.It's a full time job taking care of a new puppy,while I write this post she is peacefully sleeping in her little bed charging her energy and then she will run around like a little fur ball.
Also, my brother is going off to university this year.How time flies *sigh*.So me and my parents have been helping him pick the right university ,which is indeed a time consuming and stressful decision.
That is pretty much all I am upto right now,I am sure coming few months wont be this hectic and I wont slack so much in blogging.Do share your favorite picks for a night out its so much fun reading through all the suggestions.
Stay beautiful and keep tuned to Sparkling Diva Diaries.
XOXO

Find me on FB | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr






You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog! I hope you visit again or follow :)x

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse,you have a great blog.Following you.
      xx :)

      Delete
    2. Appreciate it a lot :) x

      Delete
  2. I used to have a cocker spaniel when I was growing up, he was so sweet. A golden cocker spaniel must be so adorable, I don't think I've ever seen one. Please post pics of your new puppy!

    Pnk Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a black cocker spaniel before and she passed away 2 years back.I am so happy to have the new pup in my life.
      Will sure post her pictures.
      xx

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful outfit idea!

    And OMG you got a new puppy? Cocker spaniels are adorable!! Def post about your puppy. I have one as well but hes a toy poodle !

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love poodles,they are so cute!.
      Sure I will post her pictures.Following you on bloglovin,you have a great blog.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love love love that dress! Good luck to your brother with uni, I'll be starting in September too :)
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally a blog i want to read! :)

    i'm following you on Blog Lovin, please follow me back :)

    Fleur

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,and already following your great blog.
      xx

      Delete
  6. Amazing post,love it:)
    Keep in touch xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe summer is now over!! Getting ready for the colder weather!!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! Wish summer was a little more longer.
      xx

      Delete

Stop by and say Hi!
x :)

Followers