August Favourites

Tuesday, September 02, 2014




Hello Lovely People,how was this week?So August is over and as the calender shifts towards September, I get this feeling of fall approaching and the time to take out our warm cardigans and cashmere shawls.Ahh drinking hot chocolate while being cozy in your warm bed and reading your Favorite blogs,yup this is my definition of happiness.

I thought I 'll jot down my August favs,its been a while since I did a blog post about it.

L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Lip Balm-This product is a classic and I have been loving it through out this month.The weather is too warm and humid to cake up my face and I tend to use really light products on my face and keep my lips and nails bright.This balm preps up my lips before applying my lipstick and I love the texture.
Pic Source/Buy it Here


MAC Full Fuschia- This is my go to lip color currently,love the bright pop of shade.I generally mattify it while wearing it during the day.Just blot some on a tissue paper and use a powder on top and apply another coat,this way the lipstick tends to stay longer and bleeds less.
 Maybelline Color Show Fiesty Fuschia-The nail polish color compliments the lipstick so well and they make up for a dull outfit.Been in love with this duo.

Pic Source/Buy It Here




















Orange is the New Black-I mean seriously I am more of a Sex in the City and Gossip girl Kinda girl.
Ladies dressed up in boring outfits and serving a jail term was not my cup of tea.I stared watching this show after being persuaded by so many of friends and now its my favorite.I never knew I could fall in love with the no frill drama,the show captures the story of Piper and Alex so well.Just finished watching the second season and desperately waiting for the third.Chocolate and Vanilla Swirl!?


 If you have successfully made it till here of this post I would share my favorite song of the month,love the meaning behind the lyrics.The music has so much depth and love,its been on repeat in my playlist.
I hope fall brings in lot of happiness and bliss in your life


Stay beautiful
 Sparkling Diva Diaries.
XOXO


                                                           

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog!
    Love your blog layout and nice post x

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post! :)

    Happy thursday
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post soo much , and I love your blog too
    kisses
    DĂ©bora
    www.ohdebow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive been looking for a new lip balm just might try L'OCCITANE great tip..
    thanks for sharing :)

    www.shoprunwaykilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg i'm totally obsessed with Orange is the new black too!
    Nilla Forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great favourites, and your blog layout is so cute!
    I would love it if we could follow each other :)

    http://www.theteenfashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a nice post!
    xx
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the layout of this post! your blog is so pretty

    http://into-the-woods-blog.blogspot.co.uk
    http://into-the-woods-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Stop by and say Hi!
x :)

Followers